Here are some resources to go deeper and closer to Jesus.
Devotions to Jesus
1. Divine Mercy - What is Divine Mercy?
Devotions to Blessed Mother
1. Our Lady of Guadalupe - history and devotion
2. Our Lady of Medjugorje - history
Devotions to Saints
1. St. Therese of Lisieux - history and basilica
2. St. Jean Vianney - bio and writings
St. Ignatius of Loyola and Prayer
1. The Daily Examen
2. The What-Why-How of Prayer
3. Creighton Online Retreat
The Daily ExamenThis small prayer, the Examen of Consciousness, is the heart of the spirituality developed by St. Ignatius Loyola and his followers. If practiced once or twice daily, it will help move you closer to the heart of Christ in all your thoughts and deeds. It enables us to open our heart more fully to the will of God in our lives and recognise God’s presence in everything, as we go about our daily tasks.