A letter from Santa in North Pole for Fr. Paul Yi

Recently I wrote to St. Nicholas (aka Santa) about what I wanted for Christmas. Thanks to the speed of Internet, I got a reply back from him the same day (www.emailsanta.com). This is what I wrote to him:

Dear Santa Claus,

My name is Paul. I am a boy and I am already 36 years old!! I live in the great city of Baton Rouge. Of course, that's in Louisiana, United States, but I'll bet you knew that!! This year I've been so good that my halo is just a teensy weensy bit crooked! Santa Claus, some things I might like for Christmas this year are:

- better prayer discipline;
- more charitable heart; and,
- deeper love for Jesus.

Santa Claus, I almost forgot to say... Please tell Baby Jesus to pray for all my family, friends, and those that I'm praying for.

Love, Paul

The following is Santa's reply to my email.

#1, Rudolph Way
North Pole, Canada
HO HO HO


Merrrryyyy Christmas Paul!!
Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Baton Rouge! The Net sure is wonderful because now I can get emails from Baton Rouge and around the world in the blink of an eye. Even Rudolph gets emails... from pets! Why, here's Rudolph right now! HO!! Ho!! ho!! He just asked me to say 'Hi!' to you!

I hope your Christmas is as sweet as this candy cane!Jumping Jingle Bells, Paul! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 36 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little boy and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little boy but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a really good boy. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Paul, I'm also very glad that you mentioned Jesus in your letter to me. After all, Jesus' birthday is a time for us all to be thankful that he was the best Christmas gift of all!
Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes:
1. better prayer discipline; 2. more charitable heart and; 3. deeper love for jesus. May all your Christmas wishes come true!
Those are such WONDERFUL presents that Rudolph's nose started glowing when he saw what you asked for! Of course, the reindeer can pull my sleigh with only so many presents so I hope you'll forgive me if I can't fit all the presents in.

Oops! I guess I shouldn't have had that last cookie because a button just popped right off my suit. I better go see if Mrs. Claus has any thread left! ho!! Ho!! HO!! Take care Paul and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 4 more sleeps until Christmas!!
BFF (Best Friends Forever :),
Santa Claus

"Merry Christmas Paul!" from EmailSanta

Popular Posts