Feb. 11, 2013 Monday: Our Lady of Lourdes

"I shall spend every moment loving. One who loves does not notice her trials; or perhaps more accurately, she is able to love them."

Nothing is anything more to me; everything is nothing to me, but Jesus: neither things nor persons, neither ideas nor emotions, neither honor nor sufferings. Jesus is for me honor, delight, heart and soul."

"Oh Jesus and Mary, let my entire consolation in this world be to love you and to suffer for sinners."

"Oh Jesus, I would rather die a thousand deaths than be unfaithful to You!"

"Oh my Mother, to you I sacrifice all other attachments so that my heart may belong entirely to you and to my Jesus."

"Love overcomes, love delights. Those who love the Sacred Heart of Jesus rejoice."

"Jesus, my God, I love You above all things."

"Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for me, a poor sinner."

-Words of St Bernadette Soubirous (1844-1879)

Popular Posts