Oct. 25, 2013 Friday: 29th Week in Ordinary C

Dear Lord as I come to you today
Fill my heart and my whole being
with the wonder of your presence.

Lord you gave me life and the gift of freedom.
Through Your love I exist in this world.
May I never take the gift of life for granted.
May I always respect the right to life of others.

We watch out daily for signs of change in the weather. But Jesus advises us to put more effort into working out our relationship with God. The wise move would be to settle our affairs while we are still free to do so. As we stand before God in prayer, we must search our hearts with honesty and humility and ask God to straighten us out.
What are the present signs in my life telling me? Am I missing the point about something? For instance, I am growing older. Or perhaps I am nourishing dislike of another person? But how do I connect these facts with my relationship to God? Remove the cloud from my vision, Lord, and inspire me to act upon your truth.

www.sacredspace.ie

Popular Posts