July 8, 2014 Tuesday: 14th Week in Ordinary Time

St. Faustina's Experience of the Mass

Once when my confessor [Father Sopocko] was saying Mass, I saw, as usual, the Child Jesus on the altar, from the time of the Offertory. However, a moment before the Elevation, the priest vanished from my sight, and Jesus alone remained. When the moment of the Elevation approached, Jesus took the Host and the chalice in His little hands and raised them together, looking up to heaven, and a moment later I again saw my confessor. I asked the Child Jesus where the priest had been during the time I had not seen him. Jesus answered, "In My Heart." But I could not understand anything more of these words of Jesus.

That same day, when I was in church waiting for confession, I saw the same rays issuing from the monstrance and spreading throughout the church. This lasted all through the service. After the Benediction, [the rays shone out] on both sides and returned again to the monstrance. Their appearance was bright and transparent like crystal.

Tell My Priests: The Words of Our Lord to Priests
About His Mercy As Revealed to Sr. Faustina Kowalska

Fr. George W. Kosicki

Popular Posts