Aug. 11, 2015 Tuesday: St. Clare of Assisi

Aug. 11, 2015 Tuesday: St. Clare of Assisi


Mt 18: 1-5. 10. 12-14
At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” He called a child, whom he put among them,and said, “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."

"I always say I am a little pencil in God’s hands. He does the thinking. He does the writing. He does everything and sometimes it is really hard because it is a broken pencil and He has to sharpen it a little more. Be a little instrument in His hands so that He can use you any time, anywhere. We have only to say ‘yes’ to God."
-Mother Teresa

Popular Posts