Day 1 - Novena for India through St. Teresa of Calcutta

   Day 1 - Pray for an end to the COVID-19   


Novena for India through St. Teresa of Calcutta

Sunday, May 2, 2021

“Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise.” — Jeremiah 17:14

Saint Teresa, you promised to continuously bring the light of love to those on earth; By the grace of the Passion and Death of Jesus, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and under the protection of St. Joseph, intercede for all God’s children in India who are suffering and dying from COVID-19. Aid all health care workers and those who take care of the infirm. May we satiate the thirst of Jesus for souls through our prayers and sacrifices. Amen.  (Pray the Memorare to Our Lady 10 times)

---The Memorare to Our Lady---

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Popular Posts