Day 4 - Pray for Those Who Have Died

 


Day 4 - Pray for Those Who Have Died

Novena for India through St. Teresa of Calcutta

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

“Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, Yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands; Your walls are continually before Me." (Isaiah 49:15-16)

Saint Teresa, you promised to continuously bring the light of love to those on earth; By the grace of the Passion and Death of Jesus, in union with the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and under the protection of St. Joseph, intercede for all God’s children in India who are suffering and dying from COVID-19. Aid all health care workers and those who take care of the infirm. May we satiate the thirst of Jesus for souls through our prayers and sacrifices. Amen.  

(Pray the Memorare 10 times)

---The Memorare to Our Lady---

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Popular Posts